Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 4: Plaid Mani

I'm back with Week 4 of the 52 Week Challenge. I am pleasantly surprised at how these turned out. This is my first plaid manicure.





I used Migi Art Pen White polish, OPI Sparrow Me The Drama, Migi Art Pen in Red and Black, and Sinful Colors Nail Art Polish in Fashionista. And Seche Vite.


I got a TON of compliments on this manicure. Some of the girls at work are checking my nails daily to see what I am wearing. I feel like a celebrity. Haha. And I was surprised they wore for so long - three days without chipping! Either OPI has a dang good formula or my new basecoat/topcoat combo is really working!

I hope you guys like my nails! Thanks for reading. Please don't forget to check out everyone else's nails to see their version of the challenge!

37 comments:

  1. Haha, we're almost np twins today :D - they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colours together!
    I follow you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! looks perfect, mine looks like a plain manicure right next to this, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! And I seriously doubt that. I always love your nails.

      Delete
  4. It reminds me of Valentine's Day. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that exact same thing. Pretty pink - it would have worked well for Valentine's!

      Delete
  5. These are great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are a great plaid! You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I have never tried out a plaid manicure before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either but it was fun and fairly easy to do! You should try it. let me know if you do!

      Delete
  8. I love plaid! Looking forward to do my own, I like that you used pink and glitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this pink plaid. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute girlie! Love the pink for Vday. I love SV as my topcoat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And I'm not a super girly kinda girl but I still love it. And SV is the best!

      Delete
  12. Wow great job!! It looks awesome, especially with the glitter you added ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I thought it was a fun touch. My nails are never complete until they have glitter.

      Delete
  13. Oooh, your mani is GORGEOUS! I love the color combo! And the sparkle. Yay sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know why I'm just now seeing this one, but I LOVE it! I love anything plaid and this is just gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...