Thursday, January 19, 2012

Revlon Stormy

Revlon Stormy is a great polish - dark gray with a hint of purple and brown - the usual in the greige polishes that were so rampant this past season.

revlon stormy
Revlon Stormy
revlon stormy
Revlon Stormy
revlon stormy
Revlon Stormy
 And a fun layering to boot!

revlon stormy under pure ice oh baby
Revlon Stormy under Pure Ice Oh Baby!
Milani Cyberspace over Revlon Stormy 
Revlon has really stepped up their game recently. I am enjoying their polishes and am now stalking their displays! I bought mine at Walgreen's for $5.99 but Ulta usually has sales on Revlon polishes.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this brown! And why I do not have that pure ice I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pure ice color is a must! Great for transforming plain polishes.

      Delete
  2. Revlon is really doing good! I stalk their displays now too! So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's crazy. I'm really enjoying their new stuff.

      Delete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...