I guess she thinks I'm Kreativ! At least SOMEONE does... =)
Here are the rules you have to follow when receiving the award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Complete the form below.
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
4. Share 7 random things about yourself.
1. Name your favorite song.
Everything I Do, I Do It For You by Bryan Adams. I first heard this song in the fourth grade and I cried. It was the epitome of love for someone else, and I always thought it was the pure emotion. I can't listen to it now without thinking of Robin Hood (damn Kevin Costner) but when I hear it, I have to stop and close my eyes and just listen.2. Name your favorite dessert.
Mom's cookies. Warm from the oven. And a glass of cold milk.3. What ticks me off:
People talking over me or cutting me off. Drives me crazy. Or people being disrespectful to others based on their station in life. Who cares if you're a CEO or a janitor, you're a person and you deserve the respect inherent in that.4. When I'm upset, I ..
Cry. Mad, angry, frustrated, sad, hurt. Whatever. I can't help it. Intense feelings = waterworks. Not generally in public, but when I get time alone, it needs to be released.5. What's your favorite pet.
My doggies! I have three (that live with my parents, but they're MINE no matter what they say!) mutts that are the best dogs EVER.
6. Black or White?
Black.7. Biggest Fear.
Not making a difference in the world.8. Every day attitude.
Silly. I like to make people laugh and smile. I'm pretty upbeat and funny for the most part.9. What is perfection?
Snuggling with my hubby. I know. Gag me. It's so cute it makes me want to puke.10. Guilty pleasure?
Massages from my husband. He has magic hands. I tease him that I'm going to rent him out so I can have more money for makeup.
7 random facts about me:
1. My favorite TV show of all time is Gilmore Girls. Loved the fast talking and quick wit. Firefly is a close second.
2. I used to hate purple in high school because that was everyone's favorite color. Now, I can't live without a little purple in my day.
3. I can't stand quiet - I always need something in the background playing.
4. My husband proposed to me with a wad of cash. It's actually a funny story.
5. I donate my hair every few years to Locks of Love. Right now if I cut it shoulder length, I can donate FOURTEEN inches. I'm really close to cutting it because it's getting too long and it's obnoxious since I don't fix it. It gets pulled back and just looks unappealing (to me, my hubby loves it. men.) I'm thinking about posting about it when I do it! Some before and after pics!
6. I love the smell of coffee, but I hate the actual taste of it. I have to smother it with creamer or sweetener.
7. I love to read, and do so whenever I can. I LOVE iBooks on the my iphone because I can download free books so I can spend money on my polish!
Now I tag ...
1. Visual-Addiction @ Addicted2Nails
2. Theodora @ Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
3. Sarah @ See Sarah Swatch
4. Georgia @ Enchanted
5. Caitlin @ Something Creative
6. The Dragon Lady @ Nails To Scales
7. Whimsical Glam
8. Bee Happy @ Bee Polished
9. Maggie @ Bling It On!
10. Cassandra @ Both Hands Polished