Monday, January 16, 2012

Sally Hansen Wedding Crasher

Sally Hansen Wedding Crasher is a new color in the Diamond Strength series. It's a magenta jelly base with medium magenta glitter. Great formula, as usual, good drying time. I love the look of a jelly with glitter, it's like it's suspended. Nice color coverage on the nail but it doesn't overpower the glitter nor take away from it's beauty. At first when I put it on, I was like, what the? Then after three coats, I was pleasantly happy with the color.

And check out the new bottle!

sally


sally

sally

Sally Hansen Wedding Crasher is available everywhere Sally Hansen is sold. I bought mine at Walgreen's for $4.99. 

9 comments:

  1. I love how this looks! I saw these yesterday but that color was gone! hmmm might have been a mad rush on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, it seems to be a popular color. I think I happened to get there right after the put up the display.

      Delete
  2. here they only sell manicure stuff of sally no polishes...boooohhh
    I realy like this one !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I am having a hard time finding these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? I see them everywhere. There is one color I'm looking for that is nowhere to be seen. Argh!

      Delete
  5. That one is really pretty, it sort of reminds me of Lady Luck from the Gem Crush line. I love the bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing three coats of it, too. I love it love it love it.

    Very pretty and glam rock without being too over the top.

    I'm wearing my nails short and natural (no gels or acrylics) these days, too, and it looks really cool on shorter nails.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...