Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! & Color Club Revvvolution

Happy New Years! I hope 2011 brought everyone much happiness, and 2012 brings more joy, love, and glitter.

And holo polishes. MUCH MORE holo polishes. Just sayin'.

Color Club Revvvolution. I just want to keep typing V's. Revvvvvvvolution. It's fun. I'm sure everyone and their dog has heard about this beautiful holographic black polish (including here, during my nail art challenge). I took a lot of pictures to try and capture the holographic-ness of the polish but once I whittled down from quantity to quality, I just couldn't not share ALL of them. Sorry about the freakish number of pictures.

I give you Color Club Revvvolution!

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club Revvvolution
Color Club Revvvolution
I just love this color. It's just breathtaking. Black with scattered holo. Perfection! It's from the Femme Fatale Collection. You can get it anywhere Color Club is sold, but I got mine from Head2ToeBeauty for $3.00! I am thinking of getting another one just because I love it sooo much!

5 comments:

  1. You bring new meaning to Shining in the New Year!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh girl! love this! you can never have too many pictures of a badass polish ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this nail polish yet. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...