Tuesday, January 17, 2012

100th post! with Glitter Gradient Nails

My 100th post! Yay! AND 100+ followers. Double Yay! I decided to share a fun manicure to celebrate!

This was my first attempt at a glitter gradient mani. I initially saw this manicure on Sarah @ Chalkboard Nails - Grey Matters Gradient. Hers, of course, is much better. I used Color Club Worth The Risque and Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic.





Then I thought, hey, let's spice this up a little with some color! So I used Milani Gems and added to the fun.


Not bad for a first attempt, though I'm sure it would look better on longer nails. When I did this one, I had just cut them back. I may have to try this again with some different colors. I wonder what it would look like with a bar glitter gradient, maybe using China Glaze Marry A Millionaire?

9 comments:

  1. I've given you an award if you wanna pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I almost forgot!! Congrats on your 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th Followers!!! I would sing to you but that would be painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100 posts!! Love glitter! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks awesome! Especially after you added the colored glitter :D
    Congrats on your followers and yeeey for your 100th post :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh I love that glitter! so fun :) congrats for your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...