Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hard Candy Beetle Swatches & Review

Hard Candy Beetle is a totally cool polish that I stumbled upon at the store one day while Christmas shopping. I've never used Hard Candy nail polish before, although I was quite pleased with this one. 

Hard Candy Beetle swatch
Hard Candy Beetle
Hard Candy Beetle is a duochrome that shines burgundy, green, or gold depending on the light and angle. It went on nicely (pictures are three coats because I'm a compulsive three coater when taking pictures), nice formula without much running, and decent cleanup.

Hard Candy Beetle swatch
Hard Candy Beetle

Hard Candy Beetle swatch
Hard Candy Beetle
Some angles show the beautiful burgundy/purple that powers this polish.

Hard Candy Beetle swatch
Hard Candy Beetle
Other angles show the green or bronze colors that come through at different angles. Gorgeous at any angle.
Hard Candy Beetle swatch
Hard Candy Beetle
I was really impressed with this polish. I want to say it was $1 or $2 for this polish (too many polish fumes to the brain) but I'm glad I picked up this little gem. Any polishes that change colors make me happy.

P.S. Anyone notice my new digs? I decided to get a different name, since there was an Obsessed with glitter on youtube (not me) and one on twitter (also not me) and maybe one on facebook. I figured I should change because I feel like I'm stealing someone else's identity. Haha.

7 comments:

  1. I love this color! Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail color, the shininess and the reflectiveness is just plain awesome!!


    Hey could you check out my blog and maybe vote for me in the Rimmel 10 contest, infos on my page
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this. not bad for a coupe bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really awesome! I don't have any Hard Candy polishes yet, but I've heard nothing but good things. I may have to grab me a few! :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...