Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Don't Blink Pink

Here's my makeup for the other day. I was still wearing Color Club Space Case and thought I'd match my lips to my nails. I paired it with a bright aqua shirt to welcome the arrival of Summer (and hopefully stay) since we had snow in May! Whaaaaaat?

Wet N Wild Don't Blink Pink


Wet N Wild Don't Blink Pink

It is definitely a bright neon pink with tons of saturated color and this lipstick is a steal at $1.99! It's a bright barbie doll pink that would like best on light complexions and darker skin tones. It leans blue, but I think my yellow skin tone pulled it off well. Great staying power given the matte finish. Definitely not for the weak of heart!


Product List
Face
  Garnier Skin Renew for Combination/Oily Skin in Light/Medium
  E.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder in Translucent
  Milani Baked Powder Blush in Rose D'Oro
  Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
Eyes
  Missha Style Shine Pearl Eye Shadow in GBR02
  Benefit Bad Gal Mascara in Black
  Too Faced dark brown eye shadow as eyeliner - Can't remember the name sorry!
  Tarte emphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener in Nude
Lips
  Wet N Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Don't Blink Pink



Annnnnnd this is what my mascara did to my eyes by the end of the day. Don't mind my super oily skin, it's my curse.  This mascara won't be sticking around in my makeup bag for long. It looked great at the beginning though.



2 comments:

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...