Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1: "Make It Sparkle" Mani

Welcome to my first challenge for the 52 Week Challenge. I know I'm late to the game, but here is the first one.

Make It Sparkle Mani!!




Look at all that shimmery goodness! I <3 flakies.

This is two coats of Orly Fowl Play topped with one coat of Essie Shine of the Times. I loved this combination, more than I thought I would. I'm so glad to share it with you!

Up soon will be the second challenge since I'm so behind! Hehe. Let me know if anyone else is joining up, I'd love to follow along!

I'd also like to mention a giveaway that The Polished Perfectionist is having. I entered, and so should you! Can you believe the beauty that you would get? OMG I'm in love.


Good luck everyone! And when I say good luck, I mean I hope I win the polishes. =)

Please don't forget to check out everyone else's nails to see their version of the challenge!

14 comments:

  1. Wow that turn out so great! I love how it changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great combo! I love to layer flakies over different polishes for a different effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I was thinking the top flaky would give it some pinch but I was surprised how great it looked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...

    I nominated you for the Leibster Blog Award...Enjoy!! http://www.jennafroggy.com/2012/01/liebster-bloground-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Will totally be trying it :) also I'm adding you to the challenge list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by to check out my week 1 - i'll be checking up on your coming challenge posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realy realy love this!

    I gave you the Kreative blogger award, you can pic it op if you
    like http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenna. Thanks! I'll check it out!
    Visual-Addiction. Yay!
    Cindy-y. Awesome, I'm excited!
    Shannara. Thanks! And Ill check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just died from flakie envy :D - that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woww such deep colours!!!! Nice one :) if you like glitters, have you tried the Christmas colorclub collection 'Beyond the mistletoe'??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, that is gorgeous! I don't think I've seen anyone that used Fowl Play that had a bad mani.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurie. Haha. Im glad. I think. It's lovely.

    Wig wam. I have. And I love it! Sugarplum fairy is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Fowl Play plus Shine of the Times is amazing! I may have to try this combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love this mani, it's really special :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...