Monday, November 7, 2011

Wet 'N Wild Fantasy Makers

I know this is late for Halloween but I wanted to share some swatches from this season's Fantasy Makers. I saw them first on Scrangie's website (love her, love her blog, love her nails, love everything, she's awesome!) and I grabbed two of them - Creepy Pumpkin and Purple Potion. I love the packaging - cute little tombstones!



Creepy Pumpkin is a bright orange with orange glitter. The formula was fairly sheer and kind of runny, pics are 3 coats without topcoat. I do like the color - nice and bright, and I do love glitter. I think this would be a fun pedi color in the summer.



Purple Potion is a black with bright purple glitter. Great dark polish with a pop of color - I love how the purple/magenta glitter really stands out against the dark base. Only needed 2 coats of this one and it's completely opaque.


I tried to get a good picture of Purple Potion but my camera wasn't having it. Glitters are hard to photograph...

Good value - fun colors! I'll have to keep an eye out for these next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...