Saturday, November 5, 2011

L'Oreal Owl's Night

I picked up this polish on a whim while perusing the shelves at a local drug store. It seemed like an interesting enough color when I got it.

Owl's Night is a greenish gold infused black - nice and opaque in 2 coats. I love how it's dark but in the light it shines. Very sneaky.

Please pardon the chips. I had originally taken pictures that were ... lost. These are after a few days of wear. I was going to do new ones but I found something interesting when I started taking off the polish today, and so I took a few quick shots of nails that were still mostly painted.

L'Oreal Owl's Night
L'Oreal Owl's Night, 2 coats, no topcoat

L'Oreal Owl's Night
L'Oreal Owl's Night
Same polish but after I swiped with nail polish remover. Look at that glitter! I almost like it better "washed out." This is of the other hand, and the pinky has a bit more left on it, so you can almost see the gradient.

l'oreal owl's night
L'Oreal Owl's Night (after partial removal)

l'oreal owl's night
L'Oreal Owl's Night (after partial polish removal)
Anyone else ever noticed a polish comes alive when you start taking it off? I thought it was pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...