Monday, November 21, 2011

Sally Hansen Shimmer Strips - Waikiki Strip/Peachy Glow Bronzer

Some of you may have noticed my other review on a similar product, Rosy Glow, and here is the counterpart. This one is similar - 5 shimmery shades - made to be a bronzer. This one also is super shimmery, so the name is, well, appropriate. On to pics!




I don't use a lot of bronzer, but I do sometimes mix it with blush to tone down the color or contour if I'm going out. I don't feel I can contour with this as it's too shimmery. I also can't mix it with a blush unless it's matte, and even then I can only use small amounts. I have, however, used it as eyeshadow and that went very well. 

Unfortunately, both of these products have been lost in my Mary Poppin's-esque makeup bag. But they're so cute I pull them out occasionally to use and remind myself why I don't use them.

Anyone have this one? Any suggestions for other uses?

1 comment:

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...