Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiners - Brown Eyes

I've heard a lot of good things about the gel cream eyeliners from Physicians Formula, so I decided to pick up a set. I really had to stop myself from buying all of them, but I picked the one for Brown Eyes given that's what I have!

There are three stackable liners and a small brush. Brown Eyes comes with a brown liner, medium purple, and black with purple sparkle.

Brown Eyes containers...



Opened containers

Blurry shot showing glitter in darkest color

Swatches on hand without primer with flash
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiners in Brown Eyes
Swatches on hand, no primer, with flash


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiners in Brown Eyes
Swatches on hand, no primer, no flash

They have some good staying power so all in all they're good. I wish the sparkle on the darkest color was a bit more noticeable, but that's what I have glitter eyeliner for!

Anyone picked these up? Do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...