Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sephora by OPI Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic is a four piece mini set from Sephora by OPI. I love mini sets. I never use enough of one polish to finish an entire bottle (unless it's base/top coat) so mini ones give me less polish of more colors. Gotta love variety!

opi just a little dangerous
OPI Just A Little Dangerous, three coats
opi just a little dangerous
OPI Just A Little Dangerous, three coats
Just a Little Dangerous - Deep purple with fine purple shimmer, hard to capture the shimmer but beautiful. Sorry about the rough nails...

opi fiercely fabulous
OPI Fiercely Fabulous, three coats
Fiercely Fabulous - bright coral red. My camera freaked with this color. Very bright. Makes a statement. I'm not big on reds but this one is great. My favorite of the bunch.

opi already famous
OPI Already Famous, three coats
opi already famous
OPI Already Famous, three coats
Already Famous (with and without flash) - medium golden beige with lots of shimmer

opi go on my way
OPI Go On My Way, three coats
Go My Own Way - dark blue leaning teal, shines more green in sunlight with shimmer

The formula had a wide range - Fiercely Fabulous went on like a dream, coverage in 2 coats, as was Almost Famous. Go My Own Way and Just a Little Dangerous went on streaky and uneven, those took three coats.

Overall fun colors and I love small bottles! How cute are they? Of course, they make my hands look gargantuan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...