- Answer the 10 questions
- Pass this tag to 5 bloggers
- Alert the bloggers you tagged about this
1. How many polishes do you own?
205 according to my latest count (trying to actually keep track since I have accidently purchased multiple bottles of the same color, multiple times. Oops!) and I have one or two orders being shipped right now. I'm so naughty. I can't help but support the entire nail polish economy.
2. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
I'm not sure I have a favorite brand, but I do have a lot of China Glaze, Color Club, and Sally Hansen.
3. Do you like or hate crackle nail polish?
I still like it because I didn't get into it at first, and I only own one that I've used twice, so I haven't had my fill yet. That, and I found out it can be a quick save to get another day or two out of a manicure which is a lifesaver for me!
4. What was your first nail polish brand?
I honestly don't remember. I know I used to have a lot of nail polish back in high school because I was a nail technician and you had to supply your own nail polish at the salon where I worked, so I would buy it all the time. I can't for the life of me remember anything specific.
5. If you create a nail polish line, what would you name it?
Kaki. Heh. I dunno. Hopefully something creative and witty.
6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
I have yet to come across a polish that I don't like on my skin tone. That may be because I avoid yellows (except Lighthouse, that was pretty!) and pale pinks/purples for the reason that they're never flattering.
Dude, there's no #7...
8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
Eek, I dunno. I'm new at this and while I follow a lot of talented ladies I don't know any of them beyond their nails. Haha.
9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
I've never gotten polish as a gift. But I'm asking Santa for a stamping kit of some sort, so that will be a great gift. Thank you in advance Santa!
10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
I really like your blog and I check it often like the true blog stalker I am! Hopefully we'll become good friends so next time I can list you as my buddy!