Saturday, December 10, 2011

China Glaze Fireside Glow and China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday Swatches and Review

OK ladies, I know this is the third post today, please don't take away my nail polish. But I have goodies to show you and I didn't want to wait because you NEED to see these!

China Glaze has two exclusive polishes available through ULTA - Fireside Glow and ULTAmate Holiday.

China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday (L) and Fireside Glow (R)
Two beautiful colors - both glitters with holographic glitter. Gah! I love it. On to the goodies...

China Glaze Fireside Glow is a beautiful pink bronze glitter with fine golographic glitter. 

China Glaze Fireside Glow
China Glaze Fireside Glow
China Glaze Fireside Glow
China Glaze Fireside Glow
China Glaze Fireside Glow
China Glaze Fireside Glow
China Glaze Fireside Glow
China Glaze Fireside Glow
China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday is a beautiful gold glitter that leans green with holographic glitter.

China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday
China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday
China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday
China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday
China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday
China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday
China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday
China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday
Gorgeous colors, you really need sunlight to see the lovely holographic effect, but they're nice and glittery in the shade. Dry time is super fast, and they're surprisingly full coverage. Pictures are three coats with one coat Seche Vite on top, but I probably could have gotten away with two. They are suer rough, per usual of glitters, and SV smoothed it down some, but it would likely need another thick top coat.

China Glaze Fireside Glow and China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday are ULTA exclusives and are available for purchase there for $7/each. Go and get yours!!

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddddddd I'm going to try a new commenting system.

7 comments:

  1. I went back to the original commenting system inherent in blogger - sorry if your comments were lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im headed to ulta today just to get these. LOL beautiful swatches! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these! They are both such beautiful glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria - I suggest running! Haha. Hope you like!

    ScarsLikeLace - I agree, I'm surprised they aren't getting more love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow both of these are awesome. I tagged you in my most recent post, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you know if these will be available at ulta online?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beauty-thanks!

    Glam Polish - yes they are!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...