Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 15 - Presents

I think I'm getting worse. Yes, I have the nail art skills of a 5 year old. Sigh.



I think it looked better without the black but I was trying to add detail to the bows. I've learned that black can get out of hand quickly. I'm sad that I didn't snap a quick picture with just the blue, it looked a-mazing against the gold holo.

I used China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday (LOVE.THIS.POLISH.), China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, and Wet N Wild Black Creme.

Check out everyone else's presents at LexiSteffiKirshtenKellySalpiSabineShannarapaint that nail, Theodora R.JessicaAlly-RoseBridgetStella.

AndjustbecauseIwassoexcitedandcouldn'tsleepIwillsharemyexcitementwithyou!


Weeeee! What was in them, you ask? The big one contained this beauty.


I know most of you prefer nails, so I'll move along quickly. I also got THESE!


I got the Milani 3D Holos! Yeah! And some random nail art things that came with decals, because I have no decals and these were cheaper than the nail art bottle by itself (Black Friday sale). 

Now, I bet you're wondering - why do you have two sets of the 3D polishes? And the answer is, because my computer hates me. Late that night it was running slow and I thought my order hadn't gone through because the page/operation timed out, so the next day I placed my order, which went through fine. I never got a confirmation of the first order like I did for the second, larger one. But here I am, with two sets of nail polish. Oh well. I figure it'll be nice for stocking stuffers... Sigh again.

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I like the black with them it does add detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the presents! so cute :)I ended up ordering the Milani Holos when they went on sale for black Friday. They took a while to get here but they are goooorgeous! Now you have enough of them to last you a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. love your presents. really like the blue against the gold.


    2. hooray for Naked palette 2!! i don't have that one, so you'll have to put some swatches or something up :)

    and 3. those holo's look amazing! can't wait to see them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaki. I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award. :) http://nailsndetails.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the Milano Holos are just too great! You're just lucky to have two of them all!
    I also got two of fowl play once

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nail Reflections-Thanks!

    Samantha-how do you like them? I haven't even opened mine yet.

    Simply Beauty-thanks! I'll try to do swatches soon. Can't wait to play with it.

    Kelly- Thanks!

    Nails.N.Details - awesome.

    Kia-good way to look at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the nail look super cute! I have the 3d holo in silver, it's okay by itself but I suggest putting it over a silver metallic polish first. IF you do that then it's like BAM! Look I'm soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...