Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16 - Lights

This one is a total copout, even though it seemed cool in my head. My execution sucked.



At least I made it a little interesting by making it a horizontal design...Right? No? Ok.

I used China Glaze Dorothy Who?, Orly Prince Charming, Sally Hansen White On, and placed the individual glitters from Milani Gold (original name, eh?).

Wanna see some other lights nail art? Check out LexiSteffiKirshtenKellySalpiSabineShannarapaint that nail, Theodora R.JessicaAlly-RoseBridgetStella

3 comments:

  1. Its cute as a design! But if you are going for lights! IT could be one of those round press on lights.But the best part is how you placed each piece of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail reflections-Haha thanks! I'm glad someone appreciates my efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of lights going around a snow covered roof! I love how you used the glitters!(:

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...