Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stuff & Some new Milani lip glosses

Milani Glitzy Glamour Glosses - Summer 2012


See! It's not all boring. I have lip gloss for you! I've seen some swatches of the new Milani Glitzy Glamour Glosses going around and I thought two of them (CVS exclusives) were pretty enough to buy! I thought I'd share them with you because (1) you know I love me some Milani and (2) I love putting large pictures of my kisser on the internet for your viewing pleasure.

Here is what Milani says about them ...
A full-color liquid gloss that provides spectacular, shiny color that lasts. The formula feels smooth and silky, not sticky or tacky. The shimmer-shine colors dazzle lips with hyper-perle effects for the ultimate in glam-shine lips!





Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in High Status

Milani Glitzy Glamour Lip Gloss in High Status is a beautiful sheer shimmery pink gloss that adds a bit of frostiness to your lips or layers nicely over another color.


Milani Glitzy Glamour Lip Gloss Show Stopper is a gorgeous light nude pink with creme coverage. Gorgeous color, but hard to pull off on some skin tones. It looks very mod and reminds me of the full coverage light pink lips of the 60s (70s?). Covers beautifully.


Milani High Status & Show Stopper

And the two layered! Pretty combination. It takes some starkness out of the pink and makes it much more wearable.

To The Point...


Me Gusta:
  • Good pigmentation
  • Sweet smell and flavor - they smell like watermelon bubble gum
  • Decent staying power, but I do lick my lips a lot
  • Pretty packaging, visually appealing
No Me Gusta:
  • Wish they had a brush applicator
  • Limited color selection
Verdict: Love 'em.

Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss come in a 0.12oz plastic tube with a doe foot applicator and retail for $6.99. You can find them at CVS or online!

4 comments:

  1. Awww these look pretty nice! I like them layered :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look of showstopper! unfortunately lipcolors always look different on me cause my lips are so pigmented >___<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I like Milani Glitzy Glamour Lip Gloss Show Stopper - it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it !!!........ do u sell anything ???

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...