The Penguin Makeup ChallengeHiya gawgeous! I've got some exciting news today! Alexis from -xoxoalexisleigh and Mimi from MakeupWithdrawal and I are having a makeup challenge starting August 1!!
Everyone is doing nail art challenges it seems, so why not spice it up a little and do a makeup challenge? We decided to do a little beauty experiment - and we want YOU to join in! It'll be a series of three makeup looks, each posted a week apart (on Wednesdays!), with the themes shown in the banner.
I think this is going to be a lot of fun and it'll be interesting to see what people come up with! It's always fun to see how people interpret themes/challenges into nail art, so let's see what you can do with makeup! We've already got a few bloggers on board, but the more the better! So please consider joining in the fun, we'd love to have you.
- I'm not any good with makeup. Who cares? We just want to have some fun!
- I don't know how to use Inlinkz. It's super easy. You'll get the code the night before and you just cut and paste it into your post. Then the day of, add your link with the tool (it takes two minutes, promise!). Supa easy!!
- I don't have time. I'm way too busy. That, I can understand. And if that's true, then cool, hope things slow down for you. But it's one look, posted a week apart, for three weeks. So maybe you can find it in your heart, and busy schedule, to sit down and play with some makeup for a little bit and see what you come up with? You don't have to spend three hours on it. Or even two hours. But you could if you wanna!
- I don't want to show my face on the internet. Then just show PART of your face. Just your eyes or lips or cheeks or ears. Whatever. I understand privacy is an issue these days, but don't let that stop your fun. Interpret the themes on your cheeks or lips, or just your eyes! No pressure here to show your whole face, it'd be fun, but not necessary. Just show us a little skin and some makeup!!
- I don't want to look like a fool. We're not rockstars here people, we just like to play with makeup. And what's the best way to get inspired, to see other people take the same word/theme and do something completely different and you think "Hey, I never thought of that before! Totally cool!" THAT'S why we're doing this challenge.
C'mon, you know you wannaThis is open to ANYONE who wants to participate, just email one of us so we can send you the Inlinkz code to include in your post each week.
If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE feel free to email any of us. We want this to be a success so please let us know if you have any reservations or concerns.