I know Dotticure isn't for this week, but I left for the beach yesterday morning and don't have stuff with me to do today's challenge. Sowwie! I'm so behind with this challenge it's not funny. But my schedule clears up a LOT this month, so hopefully I will be better about doing things on time and slowly catching up!!
And I will be ready to do the Summer Challenge in July! It's every other day during my month off so it should be a lot of fun! I'm already planning out what I'm going to do for each day! =)
These are some designs are ones that I did for ideas for Week 16 Dotticure Mani in the 52 Week Challenge. I never quite got far enough to actually do them on my nails. So in the spirit of catching up, here we are!
Not So Complete List of Polishes Used:
- China Glaze Foil Me Once (light foil pink)
- Sally Hansen White On (creme white)
- China Glaze Revvvolution (black holographic)
- China Glaze Stella (dark shimmery berry)
- China Glaze Worth the Risque (silver holographic)
- China Glaze Fashion Addict (light purple holographic)
- Dark shimmery purple & medium smokey purple (don't remember the names, nor the names of the base coats, sorry!)
And this is where I am ... Sorta. Same city, but obviously I didn't take this picture.
For a list of full challenge themes and previous manicures, please go here.
So here's my question ... What is the difference between a dots manicure and a dotticure manicure? I googled it and saw they were basically interchangeable and neither had a specific design associated with it. If anyone knows or can point me to a good reference, let me know!