Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beach Vacation Spam

I'm leaving today for home, I have work in the afternoon. Waaah I don't wanna go back home. I want to live here! It's been so nice but it'll be even better to get back to my own bed. I've had so much fun here though.

Anyway, I have a few pictures that I've taken. I'm not a very good photographer, but I picked out a few to share!

I meant to take pictures of my mani I wore here but I didn't have time and now it's destroyed. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you may have seen a quick pic of my nails. A quick camera phone photo below .. Milani Sail Away and Milani Beach Front. My right hand has the colors reversed, and my toes matched my hands! It was quite fun. I'll have to do this again soon.

milani sail away, milani beach front

And some random pictures. And a funny story later in the post.

beach sun


beach waves

Every time I see a pelican I think of Finding Nemo when the pelican says something like "Jump into my mouth if you want to live." Cracks me up every time.

flying pelican

Here's the funny story. My husband and I were fishing one morning and he went back to the car to grab his knife and I stayed on the jetty. I hear someone yelling to my left (towards the beach) and I looked over and my husband is running and shouting and pointing to the water. I can't hear him over the waves until he comes a little closer and he's yelling "Shark! Shark!" I look out into the water and don't see anything. Then I see something dark break the water and he stops and then yells, "Dolphin! Dolphin!"

dolphin

I was laughing so hard I almost didn't catch them in a picture. He was so frantic yelling shark, then he stopped, looked out into the water, and then changed his mind. It was so hilarious. I keep teasing him about it. "Oh look a shark. No wait, it's a dolphin. Run!"

Anyhow, I'm going to miss being so close to the beach when I move. :*( I'm probably going to have to recreate one of these pictures for beach or favorite vacation during The Summer Challenge starting in July!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! And the mani is perfect for a beach vacation!!
    Omg, I laughed so hard while I was reading your story =))) I'm sure that was an epic moment with the shark/dolphin =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I loved it so much! That beach mani was awesome, and my toes matched! I should've taken a picture, now my toes are torn up from fishing. I'll have to do it again.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you actually caught a pic. It looks like it could be a shark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to the beach too ç__ç

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand you! The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue colors are gorgeous *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they dreamy? They've got lovely shimmer that didn't show up on the picture. I'm going to have to redo it so I can show off the polishes better!

      Delete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...