Korres is a brand known for being a natural, animal and environmentally friendly brand based in Greece. They make the wildly popular lip butters (love these!) along with other skincare and makeup products.
Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer, as described on their website, is a "breathable, water-based primer that minimizes appearance/look of pores and redness, mattifies skin, improves make-up application and extends wear time. It helps reduce visible pores, redness, unwanted shine, and make-up meltdown. Key ingredients (include) Pomegranate Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel floral water, and Rice Starch."
Nice, non-distracting packaging. Straight forward. Me likes. This is the sample size, don't forget!
Ingredient list for those interested.
Extra stuff on the side of the box.
Actual product tube has similar, noncluttered packaging and presentation.
Blended on hand, see the pretty shimmer?
I didn't really notice much of a difference with the primer. It does feel nice going on, maybe a bit greasy, but it dries matte. I was surprised to see the shimmer since most people requiring a mattifying product avoid shimmer.
- matte primer to help keep oil at bay, did this for the most part
- tinted so can be used as a solo product (I personally can't, but I can see how some could)
- light, fresh scent - ahhhh heavenly (only noticeable when applying)
- clean packaging, won't clutter your makeup bag/area
- animal, environmental friendly, natural line - LOVE
No Me Gusta:
- shimmery, I avoid shimmer on my face because it makes me look more oily
- didn't help increase foundation wear time
- tint not strong enough to help with coverage
Meh, it's aight. I did finish the sample, but won't purchase full sized product.
Available wherever Korres is sold. I received this as a sample from a Sephora order, but full sized product retails for $33/1.01 ounce.