Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 8: Corset Mani

I'm back with Week 8 of the 52 Week Challenge! A corset mani! I had to google this one because I wasn't sure what exactly this entailed, but I found a great image here at www.nihrida.com that I used for inspiration.

corset manicure


corset manicure

corset manicure

I used Essie Merino Cool, Sally Hansen White On, and Migi Nail Art Pen in black. I must admit, I loved it, but I could have improved it a lot. Not as much white in the middle (I should have left it the width of the nail polish brush swipe and not added width to it) and the laces could be straighter but I'm still kinda shaky. I had wanted to try and redo it but I didn't have time. Sorry! I plan on doing it again just because I loved the way it popped and it was different than my usual nail art or stamping patterns.

I hope you guys like my nails! Thanks for reading. Please don't forget to check out everyone else's nails to see their version of the challenge!

14 comments:

  1. Kaki, these turned out amazing. You did an excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! :D So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like how this mani turned out! You did a great job on this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, love! I may have to try this, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, so THAT'S what it is. I took it a totally different way.

    Anyway...they look awesome! Very nifty looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, kaki, that is really delicate and cute. Love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sexy! Did you get a lot of in person comments? For some reason more people noticed mine!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...