Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hits Speciallita No Olimpo in Poseidon

Happy February! I can't believe January is already over...

I got a random assortment of polishes the other day in the mail, and I was waiting for sunlight to play with them! Here we have our first polish player, and my first swatches of a Hits polish!

Hits Speciallita No Olimpo Poseidon is a beautiful light blue holographic nail polish. Lovely blue polish with minimal holo in darker rooms, but in the sunlight it really shines.

The pictures are four coats with no topcoat. There is still a minimal visible nail line, so it would probably be best layered over an opaque polish. I wanted to see what it would be like on its own, but in the future I'll layer it.

Hits Speciallita No Olimp Poseidon

Hits Speciallita No Olimp Poseidon

Hits Speciallita No Olimp Poseidon

Hits Speciallita No Olimp Poseidon

Hits Speciallita No Olimp Poseidon

Hits Speciallita No Olimp Poseidon

Hits Speciallita No Olimp Poseidon

Hits Speciallita No Olimp Poseidon

I purchased mine at shop.llarowe.com for $14 - and she ships internationally!


9 comments:

  1. I so love this nail polish, looks great on you too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!
    I nominated you for the I Love Your Blog Award!
    http://memasmanis-jackie.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... The name makes sense, it looks like the ocean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color. I found a random seller at ebay that sold the whole collection for U$120 and 6 colors U$60 both with free shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...