Friday, February 10, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Purple Haze Eyeshadow Quad

Anyone shop at Target often? I usually don't, but I had decided to go in case they had some polishes that I don't see at my usual romps (haha I'm such a stalker) and I grabbed this beauty. It has purple, shimmer, everything a girl could want.




Ooh pretty metal packaging.... And its magnetic so it closes nicely.


Check out that shimmer! It reminds me of the shimmer in the Maybelline Eyestudio palettes. Or a shimmer palette that was available at Sephora that I can't remember the name but it's discontinued. I bought it and returned it, and now am sad I did. This seems really similar though.


Sonia Kashuk Purple Haze Eyeshadow Quad swatched on bare skin
The colors appear to be very sheer light pink, lilac, olive, and white. They do sparkle like crazy but are best layered because you won't get much color just from these (except maybe the olive green).

Here's a look I did with them ... This is over UDPP but no base eye color, I wanted to see them on their own.

Eyelid - olive color
Crease - light purple
Above crease - light pink
Highlight/inner corner - white


Decent color payoff on their own, but really sheer.


Look at all that lovely shimmer! It really sparkles in the light! As you can see, my glitter obsession far surpasses nail polish. It has spread into every facet of my life!

Anyone used Sonia Kashuk makeup before? Any recommendations? This is my first selection and while it's nice, I'm not sure I'd pick up any other items from her line.

4 comments:

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...