Thursday, January 9, 2014

What I'm Using

I saw this fun post and decided to have a go at it! My current products, and which ones I plan to keep. You will likely be seeing a lot of these in future Empties posts!


Shampoo and conditioner: Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner. My shampoo varies between Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo, The Generic Shampoo (Nexxuss knock off maybe?), Selsun Blue, and Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo. 

Styling products: A brush and hair ties? I hardly ever fix my hair. If I do, I straighten it and use a heat protective spray.

Shower Gel: Dial Lavendar Twilight Jasmine 

Body Moisturizer: Again, I'm using a couple of different ones to use them up since I've stockpiled them but it's generally a Bath & Body Works Velvet Tuberose, Twilight Woods, or Victoria's Secret Strawberries & Champagne.

Deodorant: Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response

Fake Tan: Don't fake tan.

Cleanser: Cetaphil Daily Cleansers for Oily Skin and Gentle. I alternate depending on how my skin is feeling (with my Clarisonic in the mornings in the shower).

Toner: Don't use it.

Exfoliator: My Clarisonic brush. I have a tub of St. Ive's exfoliating pads that I purchased accidently instead of a tub of their apricot scrub that I use intermittently but not faithfully.

Peel: Don't use them, but I should.

Mask: I don't generally do masks, but sometimes I'll use Queen Helene, the green clay mask. Sometimes.

Serum: Don't use. 

Moisturizer: Again, finishing off some different ones. Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF and Bare Escentuals Moisturizer for Combination Skin. The BE one I've come back to a few times, which is surprising since I have such a hard time finding moisturizers that don't break me out or make me more oily.

Primer: Using up the end of my Rimmel 5-in-1. I haven't been priming much with the cold weather.

Foundation: Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium for Oily Skin or Revlon ColorStay for Normal/Dry Skin

Concealer: Garnier Skin Renew Concealer or Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer in 3.

Powder: Sephora Matte Mineral Finishing Powder

Blusher: Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro or Dulce Pink.

Bronzer: Rimmel in Sun Bronze.

Highlighter: Lime Crime Nymph.

Eyeshadow Primer/Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion. Enough said. Helps even out my eyelid and underneath my eye lid and keeps my concealer/foundation on all day without creasing.

Eyeshadows: I generally skip eyeshadows for my daily makeup but I generally have on hand Naked and Naked2 and a few other palettes by Urban Decay.

Eyeliner: Don't generally use it.

Curler: I think I have one from Revlon that I use sometimes. I don't use one on a daily basis.

Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Flared in Black. My go to mascara. I will be changing this one out once I use it up since it's not cruelty free. I do like Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara, Blinc, and Hourglass.

Lashes: Just my own.

Lipstick: e.l.f. Seductive or e.l.f Charming depending on if I want warm or cool neutral. Or Burts Bees.

Lipgloss: I grab whatever is handy or a Revlon Lip Balm Stain.

Nail Color: Varies every day. As you can see on my blog! 

If you do a blog post like this too, feel free to share your links below! I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...