Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jenny

It's been a little while since I've worn a Shimmer Polish. I sure love these, as long as I have a peel off base coat! Or Elmer's glue in a bottle, which is what I personally use.

shimmer polish, shimmer jenny, shimmer polish jenny, shimmer polish swatches, shimmer polish jenny swatch, shimmer polish jenny nail swatch






Shimmer polishes are always a beautiful blend of base and glitter that go on fantastically (is that a word?) without any problems.

shimmer polish, shimmer jenny, shimmer polish jenny, shimmer polish swatches, shimmer polish jenny swatch, shimmer polish jenny nail swatch

Elmer Glue as a peel off base coat
Shimmer Jenny (3 coats)
Seche Vite

Shimmer Polish is available through the main website or Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I have a few Shimmers but now I'm going to add this one to the wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es precioso, tengo que comprarme uno como ese :O!!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...