Sunday, January 12, 2014

Geometric Design

As much as I enjoy Barielle Smarty Pants Pink, I needed a little fun on top. I tried my hand at some geometric designs and it proved harder than I thought. Definitely need to practice. 

Barielle Smarty Pants Pink Deborah Lippman Footloose Barielle Big Apple Red Orly Faint of Heart mixed with Finger Paints Haute Taupe Black Acrylic Paint, geometric design, geometric design nail art, geometric nail art



I'm not sure if I like it more with the outlines or without.

Barielle Smarty Pants Pink Deborah Lippman Footloose Barielle Big Apple Red Orly Faint of Heart mixed with Finger Paints Haute Taupe Black Acrylic Paint, geometric design, geometric design nail art, geometric nail art


Products Used:
Barielle Smarty Pants Pink
Deborah Lippman Footloose
Barielle Big Apple Red
Orly Faint of Heart mixed with Finger Paints Haute Taupe
Black Acrylic Paint
Tape
Striping Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...