Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cosmic Kiss

Barielle Cosmic Kiss is a fabulous bright medium blue leaning pink. Very summery and flattering. There was a time a few years ago before I got into nail polish that I wore a color similar to this nonstop on my toenails. I got quite a few compliments on this one!

Barielle Cosmic Kiss swatch



Barielle Cosmic Kiss swatch

Barielle Cosmic Kiss swatch

It dries a little brighter than in the bottle. This color is perfect for summer!

Great formula, two coats for full opacity but I could have gotten away with only one coat if I wasn't taking pictures of them. Stupid top coat made air bubbles. Gah!


Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat (1 coat)
Barielle Cosmic Kiss (2 coats)
Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Cot (1 coat)


I know you really many to know, yes I am wearing the same color on my toes! How could I not? It screams summer!

Barielle has 3 free polishes and lots of cool stuff on their Facebook and web page. Cosmic Kiss is in the Summer Brights collection available for $25 for the 5-pack.

2 comments:

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...