Saturday, July 20, 2013

Barielle Brilliant Colors

Barielle has done it again. They have another 5 pack of beautiful fun summer colors. This collection has more pigmented bright colors versus the lighter, more white based colors of Summer Brights. Both are great. I've been enjoying wearing them!



Barielle Brilliant Colors
High Marks Purple
Smarty Pants Pink
Magna Cum Laude Turquoise
Straight A Coral
Head of the Class Green


I know each Barielle post I go on and on about their fantastic formula and great prices and 3-free qualities so I'll let you refer back to any Barielle post to see more great things about them! I will mention they are $25 for the collection and available at www.Barielle.com.

Any requests you'd like to see first? Otherwise I'll wear them randomly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...