Friday, July 26, 2013

All Hail The Queen

I do love a good holo. I love a good neutral. So you can tell I'd love a good neutral polish with micro holo glitter. Butter London All Hail The Queen is a fabulous neutral light brown holo that never fails.

Butter London All Hail The Queen swatch


I really enjoyed this one. Please don't let that shrinkage dampen your love for this polish. Stupid Seche Vite.

Butter London All Hail The Queen swatch

Lovely, lovely polish. I'd wear it every day if I could. From afar, it looks like a regular work-appropriate lacquer but in the sun it really shines. No linear holo or outrageous rainbows here, but it's enough to really make it shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...