Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Ghost

Hiya gorgeous! I'm back again with another installment of Halloween nail art!

Today's challenge is Ghosts!! I've decided since most of my nail art so far has been more cartoonish and silly, I'm going to go with my strengths!! Hopefully you can recognize who it is on my nails.

halloween nail art, ghost nail art, casper nail art
Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Ghost



halloween nail art, ghost nail art, casper nail art
Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Ghost

In case you didn't recognize him, it's Casper the Friendly Ghost. I had wanted to do his uncles but my nails are too small and I'm just not that good. maybe next year!

Products Used:
Total Nail RX Build Me Up Nail Hardener
Color Club Blue Heaven (post tomorrow! that holo flame is in the shade!!)
White and Black Acrylic paint
Seche Vite


Hope you liked today's post! If you're participating and haven't gotten the code yet, CLICK HERE!




22 comments:

  1. I love Casper! :) Lovely mani! <3
    X Deja

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute nail art! i love it with the silver holo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG CASPER! This is so awesome!! I was totally gunna do casper too but ran out of time :( I LOVE these! Amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Casper nails, Casper was just on tv last night. I love that movie, great nail look for halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ghosts, Casper is so cute! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cutest ghosts I've ever seen! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! You did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say that I LOVE your blog! Your nail designs are great <3
    New follower!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh casper, the cutest of them all - love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhh! It's Casper! So cuuuuuute!
    (^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute! Love the holo background, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love this! These are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww Casper! How cute is that ?! Love this soooo much ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. :O So friggin' adorable! I love Casper <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooooooooh ! Thos little Casper are so cuuuuuuuuute !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! Is sooo cute! This is my fav ghost mani! :D

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...