I have the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Morphine - a light purple with a pale blue shift. It's like a lighter version of Ransom.
I will preface this post with the fact that I've had this product for awhile, and like any makeup
|Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Morphine, swatched on bare skin|
You can find an arm full of swatches here at karlasugar.net
|Urban Decay 24/1 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Morphine, swatched on bare eyelid|
Just like the Milani Shadow Eyez pencils, you have some blending time before it sets, but it's hard to use as anything other than an all over lid color/base or an eyeliner.
- sleek, portable design
- great color selection
- nice as an eyeliner or wash of lid color
- good if you're in a hurry!
- great wear time, with or without primer
No Me Gusta:
- requires a super big sharpener which I don't have, and will waste product
- on the expensive side, given new similar versions in the drugstores
- dry out quicker than other shadow pencils (per google search!)
- uneven coverage, can be hard on eye area to ensure opacity
- dry quickly on the lid, can end up tugging for blending
- may be too drying for regular/dry lids
Verdict: It's OK. I may buy another, but I'm not in any rush to do so.
You can buy these wherever Urban Decay is sold, and they retail for $20 for 0.1oz pencil.