First, some collages with the look. I also included a face "slice" because I wanted to show the lip color I paired it with (and keep my anonymity!). I used a light, natural pink stain to keep the focus on the eyes but the light pink really helped draw the look together (versus a nude lip which I think would have made the eyes more dramatic or more appropriate for evening time).
Some different angles on the colors used to show the duochrome goodness.
|Awkward angle trying to show Cupcake Thief|
Some flash shots to try and capture Cupcake Thief and it's awesome duochrome shimmer...
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer in 001
- Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream in Light/Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
- Unknown dark pink blush (sorry!)
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Lime Crime Magic Dust in Empress
- Lime Crime Magic Dust in Cupcake Thief
- Lime Crime Magic Dust in Nymph
- Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara in Black
- Benefit PosieTint
- Carmex Lip Balm
Hope you liked today's look! It started as a simple natural look, to a quick wash of color on the lid, to full on makeup. Does that ever happen to you? My poor husband ends up waiting 10-15 minutes longer than anticipated, because I can't stop adding products and color to my face. My bad!