Thursday, March 8, 2012

KONY 2012

I heard about this awareness video going viral on the Today show this morning and was perusing my Google Reader and saw a fellow blogger had posted it. I just finished watching it. It's powerful. It's terrifying. And it's true.




I feel this message needs to be shared, and that's why I'm posting about it. Honestly, I didn't know the name Kony until today, but that doesn't mean what he does should go unknown.

I like the part where he says something to the effect of "A bunch of littles can make a big," and it's true. One person can do a little, and the sum of a group can truly make a difference. Even if it's local - donating, volunteering, helping. Anything. For whatever cause you choose. Just choose something. 

Make it important to you and that will make it important to others. 

Especially the ones you are helping.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this, this is insane, definitely posting it on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passing this on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop Kony 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make Kony Famous!
    Thanks for sharing
    Also did a post about this on my blog :)
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/

    PLEASE BE INFORMED. Augh, this Kony garbage is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...