Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hits Speciallita No Olimpo Ares

No 52 Week mani today. I will have it later this week - since I'm out of town and unable to do nails right now, I'm saving it for later since I don't want to do a rush job and post something for the sake of having it on time. Sorry!

But I have a red holo. Are you not mad at me anymore? Good!

Hits Speciallita is a (now) well known Brazilian polish company that has taken over the international market with holographic polishes (although I hear they have other polishes too, like flakies!). Hits Speciallita No Olimpo collection is a beautiful collection of usual and unusual holographic polishes, all named after Greek gods.

Hits Speciallita No Olimpo Ares is a gorgeous, cherry red polish with strong linear holo. In the shade, it's a true red with fine shimmer, but in the sun - holy moly batman! Sheer gorgeousness.

Below is a swatch with three coats (to get opacity) in sunlight.

Hits Speciallita Ares

Hits Speciallita Ares

Hits Speciallita Ares

Hits Speciallita Ares

Hits Speciallita Ares

Hits Speciallita Ares
I do love a true rich red holo. Beautiful. Makes me feel sexy.

Thank you to Michaela @ NPA and Ida Pie who pointed out my boo boo. Sigh. I'm such a 'tard sometimes. I think my brain went on vacation before I did! =) Thanks guys!!

7 comments:

  1. hehe have you noticed what doesn't belong? love the cherry red though, i should totally get this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Omg. I'll fix this right now. I'm such a tard. I did this in a rush!

      Delete
  2. Hehhe Yeah still wondering what Hermes looks like. Is he a catch? But I totally want Ares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True religion are highly sought after for their innovation,artfulness and design.The lines,such as true true religion Becky ,true religion jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! so jealous. been trying to lay my hands on this one

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...