Monday, February 16, 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Challenge - Love & Kisses

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I'm here, late again, for the last installment of the Valentine's Day Challenge. My life has been so hectic recently, which is not a good excuse because everyone is busy, am I right? Alas, here I am, with my last mani anyway.

I did a pink french tip with fun hearts that ended up look like stickers.


French tip color is Color Club Ultraviolet. Hearts were done with black acrylic paint and Color Club Foil Me Once. I love that color for nail art! It's gorgeous and opaque. Easy to work with.


Below is a picture inside in dimmer light with Color Club Ultraviolet. I love the turquoise sheen.


This was a fun challenge and even though I didn't quite finish it with the group, it was a blast. Hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...