So here is what I was able to use up during April ...
2. Acne.org Moisturizer. OK, so I'm cheating. I've only used this a few times but I'm getting rid of it. Every time I use this it burns my skin. At first I thought it was the acne treatment I used before it, but even when I use it with different treatments or cleansers, it still burns. So I'm tossing it. Won't repurchase.
3. Wen Re-Moist Intensive Hair Treatment. I have been using Wen for months now and have my mother hooked. I get the package mailed every few months and this is an item that comes with it. I use it every few days on the ends of my hair to keep them soft and healthy. I think actual price for this is around $75 which I think is ridiculous. It's OK with my package deal, but I wouldn't purchase this by itself. I have three stockpiled so I won't be buying it any time soon.
4. SoftSoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap. I got this in an Influenster box and already used the first one, so this is the second and last in the set. I liked the smell, nice and light and clean. It didn't exfoliate much, but it's a bar soap, so what do you expect? It made me a little dry, and that's saying a lot since I never get dry skin. It was OK. Won't repurchase.
5. LUSH Demon in the Dark Soap. LUSH soaps smell amazing, and this one smelled like mint and black licorice. Strange combination but yummy, and wakes you up in the morning. I will likely purchase again, but not any time soon as I have a lot of soap to use up and it wasn't THAT great.
5. Wen Cleansing Conditioner in Lavender. This is a small travel sized one that I got as a free gift since I've been getting those packages for so long. I took this on vacation with me as it's travel friendly. LOVE the smell, so much more than the original sweet almond mint. This is the scent my mom uses and she loves it, it's like aromatherapy and we both think it's heavier and creamier than the original, so you don't use as much. Won't be purchasing this again any time soon as I have a ton stockpiled, but when I get more, I'd love more in this scent! Will repurchase. At some point.
6. CoverFX ClearPrep primer. LOVE. THIS. STUFF. This is my second purchase and I'm already planning a third. It's about $40 (I buy it at Sephora) but worth every penny. It's a nice, clear, smoothing primer that isn't greasy or heavy, diminishes my pores/evens my skin, makeup goes on smooth, and lasts all day. It also has salicylic acid so it "treats" acne. So I don't feel guilty about not using treatment in the AM for my skin since it never reacts well with my makeup. It keeps my oily skin under control and it doesn't make me break out. May be my Holy Grail but I keep trying different stuff to give me "perfect" skin, although I think that's unobtainable. Definite repurchase.
7. Too Faced Shadow Insurance. This was a sample from something - Sephora, Ulta - I dunno. I usually use Urban Decay Primer Potion but this is a good second. I prefer UDPP because my lids are super oily and that stuff keeps my shadows on like a rockstar, while TFSS can crease and fade on me in the summer. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I'll only use it if I happen to have it. Won't repurchase.
8. L'Oreal Everstrong Overnight Hair Repair Treatment. I used this for a little over a month. You don't need to use a lot to coat your hair, and it still feels dry (as in not wet) but it's soft. It's not like you just put gel or mousse on dry hair. I didn't really notice a difference. I had wanted to like this because I liked being able to condition my hair while it was dry, condition it twice a day to help it stay soft, but I can't say I really noticed anything. I haven't used it in a few weeks and I do notice my hair is more dry, but I can't be sure if it was from me not using this product any more or different shampoo in the shower. Possibly will repurchase just to try it again, but not any time soon.
8. Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads. I had purchased these previously in a different type with a different color label (gentle maybe?) and I really like them to use at night to take off my makeup. I tried these since they are moisturizing and I'm starting to get paranoid about all the little lines around my eyes. They feel like they're just pads in baby oil. Super greasy. I'd rather just use baby oil and a cotton ball. These are travel friendly though and they're in a convenient container. Just not worth it. Won't repurchase.
9. Urban Decay Primer Potion. OK, so this obviously isn't in it's original container. I depotted two original tubes into a small pot (BE eyeshadow if you care to know) - it was a mixture of Sin and Original. I have a little left but ya'll know it dries out quickly, and even more so when you open the pot daily. I used what I could, but that stuff left over is too dry and flaky. I LOVE UDPP. It's my Holy Grail shadow primer. I use it every day, even when I'm not wearing shadow because it keeps my concealer on under my eyes and my lids won't be oily during the day. I have a small sample tube left to use, otherwise, I'll be repurchasing it again. Likely in original, and likely a large tube. Definite repurchase.
Sorry about the size of the products and multiple pictures, as I was going through my stuff, I found more that was empty and I didn't realize it! =/ And I'm trying to stay under 800x800 so I keep changing the size of my images on my camera, and I'm having issues cropping pictures to be the right size. Please bear with me!
Questions? Comments? Random thoughts?