Thursday, March 5, 2015

Empties - Jan/Feb






Was waaaaaay late on my Jan Empties post so I just put Jan and Feb together. Not too shabby eh?

1. Neutrogena naturals fresh cleaning + makeup remover. Fantastic gentle face wash and I love that it gets the makeup off too. Verdict: Repurchased already.
2. Garnier Olia Color Conditioner. Dyed my hair red. Then brown again. Long story. Great little packet of conditioner. Verdict: Won't repurchase as not available by itself and I'm fine with my conditioners.
3 & 6.Wen Sweet Almond Mint Syling Creme. Didn't number these well. Oops. Enjoyed the creme, kept my curly hair curly without being crunchy. Didn't like the smell much but it faded after being applied and couldn't smell it anymore. Verdict: Won't repurchase, too expensive.
4. Aussie Sprunch. I can get past the coconut smell but it made my hair sticky and stiff and crunchy. Plus the nozzle kept clogging. It's still half full but I'm tossing it because I'm tired of unclogging the sprayer. Verdict: Won't repurchase.
5. Evoo & Moringa Repair & Extend Conditioner. Love. Bought off iHerb. Left my hair soft and silky and detangled. Verdict: Will likely repurchase when I need more conditioner.
7. Everyday Minerals Face Powder. Great setting powder, can build up easily and look very cake-y. Verdict: Won't repurchase.
8. Wet N Wild Mega Liner. Dried up so I'm tossing it. Was fine to wear, nice and cheap. Verdict: Won't repurchase, I have plenty of liners and wasn't that special.
9. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Giving this one away. It runs like crazy on me. I have trouble applying on my small eyes with sparse lashes with this crazy bushy brush. Didn't do a lot for my lashes. Verdict: Won't repurchase.
10. Hard Candy Glossaholic Chill Out. Giving away. Sticky and strong vanilla smell. Holo particles are fun but a but young for me. Hopefully a friend's daughter in middle school will enjoy it! Verdict: Won't repurchase.
11. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. Supposed to be good for oily skin, it was fine but didn't see a huge difference in oil, makeup lasting time, or pores. Expensive! Verdict: Won't repurchase.
12. Hanae Mori. LOVE THIS SCENT. My husband likes it too. Going on my list of perfumes to purchase. Light and sweet with some musk, which is so my style. Verdict: Will purchase at some point.
13. Michael Kors Very Hollywood. Nice scent. Strong floral, not my taste. Verdict: Won't purchase.
14. Dolce & Gabbana L'eau The One. My fav perfume. See above description. Sweet, musky, and soft. Very feminine and sultry. Finished this while out of town, hence the different pic. Verdict: Repurchased already.
15. Aveeno Naturals Positively Radiant Intense Night Cream. Love this stuff. Even with my oily skin that breaks out like crazy, it soaked in to my skin within 5 minutes and didn't aggravate my skin. I slathered it on at night before bed and even on really dry mornings I could put a little on the dry spots and it would soak in quickly and not affect my makeup. It was heaven sent while in Denver, CO during January where the cold and dry weather wreaked havoc on my skin. Verdict: Will repurchase, if I can find it! I've been looking everywhere.

15 items in 2 months isn't too bad eh? I'm slowly working my way through the huge stash I've acquired. Hopefully March will be good too! I'd placed myself on a mini purchasing ban but that went out the window with a recent special at CVS.

P.S. I have no idea what that polish was that I was wearing. Had a mani/pedi and it was an OPI color. I wish I had bought it. I felt expensive wearing it haha. So eye catching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...