Saturday, November 8, 2014

e.l.f. Lip Liners

e.l.f. Essential Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liners are pencil liners that are anything but moisturizing. Even swatching them on my skin had uncomfortable tugging and they broke easily. Spice, Bark, Mauve Lux, and Natural Blush were the only options when I purchased these, but there is a new color called Bitter that seems like a dark wine color. All are matte except Mauve Lux that had a little sparkle in it. The other three colors are really, really similar, despite what the website shows. Natural Blush if a little pinker, Spice is a little darker, and Bark is a little warmer. I haven't even used these yet because I'm afraid of what they'll do to my lips. Available here for $1.00 each.



e.l.f. Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush are another set of lip liners that are in a black case, are twist up lip liners, and have a synthetic large brush on the other end to blend. These are a bit creamier and would blend better, but I haven't used the brush yet. I think it may be a good clean up brush for nails though. The darker colors, Red and Wine, are a bit harder to get even, but Nude Pink and Natural are gorgeous. All matte. Long wearing. Available here for $3.00.



I generally don't use lip liners unless I'm doing a bold red lip and want to make sure nothing migrates. I'll use these to color my entire lip and put a clear gloss or chapstick over it for long wearing color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...