Saturday, October 25, 2014

Preamp Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon

Orly Preamp is a gorgeous color that was released awhile back but as I just put it on my nails for the first time recently. It's prob in my top 10 polishes of all time. Please don't make me list the 10, I think I'd go crazy but that may be fun to do one day!

orly preamp, breast cancer awareness nail art, pink nail art
Orly Preamp, morning light

I added a pink ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness. As you've seen, I've been doing a fair amount of these pink manicures recently. I think I'm ready for Halloween nail art! Ribbon done with black and white nontoxic acrylic paint and Models Own Pastel Pink.

orly preamp, breast cancer awareness nail art, pink nail art
Orly Preamp, shade

Preamp is a pinky purple with light pink shimmer. In low light, it's smooth and unassuming (see above morning light pic), but in the sunlight, it really pops. Gorgeous.  Feminine yet powerful.

orly preamp, orly preamp nail swatch, orly preamp swatch
Orly Preamp, sunlight. Look at that shimmer!

orly preamp, orly preamp nail swatch, orly preamp swatch
Orly Preamp, sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...